Once you are comfortable with the match between you and the person or family coming from Ukraine, either of you can complete the visa application.
To begin your application click here to access the Gov.uk visa platform
Information you will need from the applicant if you are applying on their behalf
You will need the following information for every applicant.
1. Given name
2. Family name
3. Maiden name (if applicable)
4. Marital status
5. Email (use mother’s for children)
6. Telephone number (use mother’s for children)
7. International passport number (if available)
9. Country of birth
10. Date of birth
11. Place of birth
12. Most recent address in Ukraine
13. Husband’s given name (if applicable)
14. Husband’s family name (if applicable)
15. Husband’s date of birth (if applicable)
16. Husband’s nationality (if applicable)
You will need also need digital copies of:
1. International passport
2. Birth certificates if international passport not available
3. Domestic passport (if no international passport available)
4. Ideally, a consent letter from the father stating that the children can travel to UK.
5. Passports of the sponsors.
If the applicant is applying from outside the UK
The sponsor will need to send them:
1. Digital copy of passports of all adults that already live in your property
2. Email address of sponsor
3. Phone number of sponsor
4. Postal address of sponsor
5. Date the sponsor started living at that address
6. Any previous names you have been known by and the date(s) that you changed name